All sketches are drawn on the finest quality cartridge paper and are presented unmounted and unframed. Click here for examples of my sketch commissions.
The price listed below is for an unframed, animal portrait sketch only.
A5 (Single head) £65
- If you have a different subject matter in mind other than animals, then please don't hesitate to contact me here.
Here's how the commission process works:
- Get in touch with me via my contact page.
- We will chat about your requirements and I'll give you an approximate timescale.
- I will then ask that you send me some photographs of your dog, cat, horse or any other subject you wish me to draw. The photos must be clear and in focus. Read about my photography guide here.
- Once you have confirmed that you'd like to go ahead with the commission a 30% non-refundable deposit will be asked for before any work commences.
- I will then get on with the drawing, letting you know of my progress as I go.
- When the sketch is complete I will send you photographs of the artwork. If you are happy with the drawing, I will request the balance of payment (including postage if applicable) before you collect or before I post.
- Payment methods I accept are cash, cheque or BACS. Payments by cheque must be cleared before dispatch or collection. I accept cash on collection but please don't send cash through the post.
- Please note that if you can't collect in person and postage and packaging is required there will be an additional cost for the UK and abroad.